So to the Challenge:
Scraplift a CD cover 10pts - yes
Holiday theme 10pts - No
Use material embellies 10pts - No
I used this Album cover (one I have loved for a very very long time)
Once I choose which Album cover to use, I realised I needed at least 12 photos from the same photo shoot. Thankfully yesterday afternoon was nice and sunny so I got Mo and a tub of Frolic (dog Treats for you none doggie people) out in the garden and snapped away for a good half hour.
I'm so pleased with the way this LO has turned out I would have like to have made the LO 4 photos high and 5 wide like the album cover but I didn't want to cut the photos down any more than I had to so each photo stayed at 7cm x 7cm.
The only embellie I used was two BoBunny rub on's matted a few times to replicate the Parlophone label. Two sheets of Bazzill Paper and some black matting paper. I found that finding the fonts to use took me almost as long as making the whole LO ;)